I offer HIPAA compliant online video therapy!
You are required to create an account to use this service.
We have all heard of Skype or FaceTime, right? Of course! We use them for work, for connecting with friends and family, and oftentimes even for seeing our pets when we are away. So what if we could do therapy the same way? Well, we can, and I do!
Teletherapy is an innovative, convenient, environmentally-friendly way to have your therapy session in the privacy of your own home. I use a HIPAA-compliant video chat modality through this website that allows my clients to save time, energy, and gas simply by logging on and speaking with me online for their sessions.
Teletherapy is not for everyone, but if you are finding that the hassle of getting to another office for another appointment is just too much to add to your week, if you just aren't finding any good therapists in your area and need to expand, if you are disabled or homebound for any reason and house visits are too expensive/inaccessible, or if you just plain love the convenience of it, teletherapy may be right for you.
I serve the entire state of Florida and the entire state of Colorado, and hold valid and current licenses as a Marriage and Family Therapist in both states. Please give me a call, I'd love to chat with you and discuss further if teletherapy is right for you!
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and I will reach out to you. Once we have established contact I will create your account and you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.